Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DED

Hey guys - sorry I missed class yesterday. I was really, really sick. Too sick to blog, but not too sick to text message Heather to let Todd know that I wouldn't be coming. Also not too sick to sit up in my room playing my Nintendo Gameboy DS until the battery ran down.

I took a look at some of you guys's videos! WE KICKED THOSE OTHER GUYS'S ASSES! (I still have to work on mine. v_V I kinda have no excuse.)

I don't suppose I've wailed at anyone in class about the utter hell I've been experiencing at the hands of my transfer to the Wawa off of Route 40. I snapped and quit the place this past Sunday. They're probably not too pleased with me at the moment. Which is fine and dandy with me because of all the breakdowns I'd suffered at their hands in the course of two weeks. I probably wouldn't have been too much help in the first place because I am actually really very very sick and probably would have been moreso had I stayed there.

So, hopefully I'll have something up sunday. D: Sorry for missing what sounded like an awesome class!!

2 comments:

purplepanda12 said...

HeY Kat! I hope you feel better so that you can come to next class! :D missed ya! Anyways, I TOTALLY understand you with the work making you "snap". I used to work at Ruby Tuesdays and after working a double, (it was homecoming night by the way), not really even getting a break (had watch the door while I gobbled down some food), told I was being disrespectful, and having been kinda mistreated by other employees, needless to say, I quit that Saturday night. I know I can find a better job, so can you! :D You go gurl! :D

LilyGemz said...

yeah hope you are feeling better!! and i can totally relate to you and the whole snap thing. i was working at a tanning salon and my boyfriend's gf died. now i have had been dating this guy for over 3 years, soo... you know it wasnt just some random guy!! and they actually gave me hard time about asking off and then called me during the viewing to ask me to come back and close the store, after i had opened the damn thing at 6:30 that morning, i quit on the spot!! so i feel you will find something better!!